Do you have this problem at your home? Your phone is dying and you need to plug it up to charge, and when you get to the outlet, your USB phone charger is missing! Your kids (or your spouse) stole your phone charger and took it to charge their own phone.
This post is sponsored by USBThere. All opinions are my own.
I have found a company that can help you with this problem. It is a new company called USBThere. They have created a device to lock your USB phone c
The USBThere Kit includes:
- USBThere bracket
- 3-in-1 USB charging cord (Apple, Android, and USB Type C compatible)
- Cube wall charger
- Security screw and key
- Instruction sheet
To use the device, you simply remove the screw from the plate of any standard outlet, put the lock on and use the special security screw to put the plate back on. The security screw keeps anyone from using a screwdriver to just take the lock off. You can install it in just a couple of minutes or less. Then your problems are over. Your USB phone charger will always be right where you left it.
Hurry over to USBThere’s website and purchase your own USBThere kit including retractable charging cord. Use the Promo Code TECHMOM20 to get 20% off your entire order!
You can follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/USBthere/.
Need help keeping your kids safer while online using their devices? Here are some great options:
- Use Circle Home Plus to filter all your kids’ devices including phones, tablets, game consoles and more.
- Use Bark Monitoring software to monitor texts, emails, social media and more.
- Use the Bark-O Matic Personalized Resource for Parental Controls to get a step by step list to set up device specific parental controls.
- If your kids have Chromebooks, check out this post to set up the Chromebooks to keep your kids safer while using the Chromebook.
- Use ScreenTime Parental Controls if your kids have iPads.